Monday, March 21, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

Hi everyone,

Well heres a layout that i just finished.  I made some time to work on a layout cuz its been a while that i have worked on my scrapbooks....yeah I said "scrapbooks" lol Im working on 3 right now. So im entering it to the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge at http://www.alwayscrafting.com/2011/03/whimsical-wednesday-challenge-and.html . We are to make a winter layout. So that was just purfect cuz im so behind on my scrapbooking lol. Hope you guys like my layout. I think im going to be doing more layouts from now on....I hope lol.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Nice layout!! Love it! Anita

Creative Diva said...

Hola! Loving it! You are doing a great job! I seriously need to get back into scrapbooking!

Hugs,
Patty

Unknown said...

Your LO is adorable. I just love the little snowman and the font you used is great. Thank you for playing along with the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge.

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

I love the different mix of patterned paper and I agree with Stephanie, the fonts are so cute.
I'm so glad you entered the Whimsical Wednesday challenge!

Norma said...

Hi Vero, love the layouts very cute!! Did you get my e-mail about the workshop dates? Chat soon
Hugs