Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy about Cricut Challenge

Hi everyone,

Heres another card I made and im entering it to the challenge at http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/2011/03/thankful-thursday-prize-winner-next.html . We were asked to create a green/ St.Patricks Day. This can be a project with the color green or enviormental green project. I really like the way it came out specially since its my first time using my sewing machine to on a card. I used the Calligraphy Collections to do the swirls. Hope you guys like my card.

5 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

This looks awsome!! Great job on the sewing! Thanks so much for joining the Thankful Thursday Challenge :o)

Creative Diva said...

Hi amiga! I love your card! Especially, because you did such a great job with the sewing!

xoxo,
Patty

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Thank you for your nice comments. I like using my sewing machine so i might be using more on my cards and other projects i have in mind.

Norma said...

Hi Vero, great card and I too like the stitching you did with your sewing machine:) I need to so more of that:)I sent you an e-mail. Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for stopping by and I hope you got a chance to enter the March giveaway!
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Great job on the sewing.Love the design! Just became a follower. We still have space for stampin up party on sunday if you are intrested,Norma will be my demonstrator:)