Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cowboy Hat Tags

Hi Crafty Friends,

I want to share with all you the little tags I made for my nephew's B-day candy bags. His having a Cowboys theme party, so I cut out some Cowboy hats from the Paper Doll Dress Up that I barrowed from my bestie Patty a.k.a Creatice Diva. Thanks amiga!! o.k. so back to my post lol I wrote his name and B-day on them. Hope you guys like them. I will be posting the B-day card Im making for him.

* If anyone knows of any challenges where I could enter this please let me know.....thanks for stoping by

4 comments:

Creative Diva said...

This came out really cute! I know he will love it.

Hugs,
Your bestie!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi Vero cute tag! Wanted to reply to you about the blog button. I already had my image that I wanted to use so Amy helped me with using my photobucket account to resize the image and then grab the code to insert into my blog. If you have editing software create your image save as a jpg then download into photobucket. I can help you from there.

Unknown said...

Very cute little hat :)

Heather said...

Cute hat - love when tags are different shapes!

I have an award for you on my blog! :)
http://scrappingrunnercreations.blogspot.com