Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gift Card Holder

Hi crafty friends,

Happy Sunday! I hope your enjoying your day. I'm back again lol. Like I said I'm really trying to craft and post my work as much as I can. I think I'm in the right track right? lol

 I'm here today with a gift card I made for my niece for her birthday. I hope you guys like it.





Materials:
Cartridge: Forever Young
Sunglasses cut @ 1 in.
Orange paper cut @ 8 1/2 by 2 5/8
Pattern paper cut @ 2 3/8
Strip cut @ 1 1/2
Recollection border punch
Happy Birthday Stamp is from The Stamp of Life
Kodak photo memories white photo corners


Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Challenge Me Monday
Theme: Kids

Crafting Desert Divas Craft it Up Linky Party
Theme: Anything Goes Linky Party

DL.ART September Linky Challenge Party
Theme: Anything Goes

Little Scraps Pieces
Theme: Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Hidding In My Craft Room Ch # 164
Theme:  Think Fall Color Challenge

 
 
Thank your for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.
 
Have a happy crafty day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Vero!! I love the sunglasses!! What a creative gift card holder!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Lisa
CDD DT
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

What a great gift card holder!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

mum of two said...

How fabulous! You made a really great gift card holder. I love the glasses too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

sue k said...

Wonderful card, love the bright colors and the sunglasses are so adorable, they make me smile. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena's Creations said...

Super cute. Love the belly band and the sunglasses give it just the right touch :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations