Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gift Card Holder

Hi crafty friends,

Happy Sunday! I hope your enjoying your day. I'm back again lol. Like I said I'm really trying to craft and post my work as much as I can. I think I'm in the right track right? lol

 I'm here today with a gift card I made for my niece for her birthday. I hope you guys like it.





Materials:
Cartridge: Forever Young
Sunglasses cut @ 1 in.
Orange paper cut @ 8 1/2 by 2 5/8
Pattern paper cut @ 2 3/8
Strip cut @ 1 1/2
Recollection border punch
Happy Birthday Stamp is from The Stamp of Life
Kodak photo memories white photo corners


Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Challenge Me Monday
Theme: Kids

Crafting Desert Divas Craft it Up Linky Party
Theme: Anything Goes Linky Party

DL.ART September Linky Challenge Party
Theme: Anything Goes

Little Scraps Pieces
Theme: Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Hidding In My Craft Room Ch # 164
Theme:  Think Fall Color Challenge

 
 
Thank your for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.
 
Have a happy crafty day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Vero!! I love the sunglasses!! What a creative gift card holder!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Lisa
CDD DT
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

What a great gift card holder!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

mum of two said...

How fabulous! You made a really great gift card holder. I love the glasses too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful card, love the bright colors and the sunglasses are so adorable, they make me smile. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Super cute. Love the belly band and the sunglasses give it just the right touch :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations