Sunday, September 14, 2014

Baby Boy Mini Album

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their day.  Here in Southern California is super HOT today. It should be around 107. So I will try to stay as cool as possible lol.

I'm here today to share a baby boy mini album I made for my cousins little boy. I made a small layout for each month. Like that she can take pic of the baby and just glue them on. She is having her baby shower today and I just finished it yesterday lol. I think this is my first mini that I make from scratch and I'm very happy on how it turned out. I hope you like it too.








Materials
Mini covers
Foam poster boar for the covers cut at 6 in. by 9 in.
Pattern paper for covers cut at 6 in. by 9 in. (embossed paper baby boy stamps from Heidi grace designs and for indie cover Renae's House)
Cart used B is for Boy for sock monkey cut @ 4 in. and tag cut @ 6 in.
Blue card stock cut @ 3 1/2 by 5 1/2 in.
It's a Boy paper cut @ 3 1/8 by 5 1/8 in.
Cuttle Bug Swiss Dotts embossing folder
Fiskars corner punch
Cuttle Bug Just my Type Borders embossing folder
Ribbon & yarn
Inside of cover Cart used Nursery Rhymes for Welcome Little One cut @ 2 in.
pop dots
Tombo Glue
ATG gun
metal rings
blue and white craft paint

Mini layouts cut at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 in.
Cart: Pooh Font Set for letters (cut @ 2in.) and numbers (cut @ 1 1/2 in)
pattern paper from Kangaroo and Joey

Challenges

Double Click - AKA Abusybee
Theme: Use Any Animal

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge me Monday #227
Theme: Mix and Match

DL.ART September Linky Challenge
Theme: Anything Goes

 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments
 
Have a happy crafty day!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vero!! I love your book! The monkey on the front is so cute. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Thanks your for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is amazing! I love all the details you added - what a wonderful keepsake! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your sock monkey is super fun! Adorable album! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Creations by Shirl said...

What a precious mini album...Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
DT-Shirl

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so cute I love sock monkeys you did a beautiful job on this mini album. hugs