Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Birthday Layout!!

Hi my crafty friends,

Hope everyone is having a great week. Im trying to keep my mind busy by crafting. My daughter is having some dental work done on friday and she will be put to sleep and that freaks me out! I asked of you to please have my daughter in your prayers so that everything comes out good.  Thank you all!! So now to one of my projects that I just finished. This is a Birhtday Layout that I made to enter it to the My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge anything Birthday at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/04/my-pinkalicious-blog-hop-friday-april.html . I got to use my newest cartridge Simply Charmed that my hubby bought for me last week. Im in love with this cartridge lol. Hope you guys like it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute LO! Simply Charmed is one of my favorite carts - I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it!! Hoping all goes well for your daughter tomorrow!

girlia said...

Love this birthday LO. I will definitely lift her up in prayer

Creative Diva said...

Hi bestie! I love it! Isn't that cartridge so much fun! I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Everything will turn out great. I ask if you can also keep us in your prayers. Tomorrow is my cousin's funeral. Let me know if u need anything.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com