Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Sketch Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

It's time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Diva's. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.  If your like me that love to do sketch challenge then this is a great challenge for you.


 
 
Guest Diva
Stacy
from
Stacy's Creative Corner




For my project today I made a gift tag for a baby shower. I hope you like it.


 
 
Materials:
 
Forever Young Cartridge for tag cut @ 2 1/2 in
Ovals cut @ 2.5 & 2.75 in.
Sugar and Spice Cartridge for raddle cut @ 1 1/2 in
mat cut @ 2 1/8 by 3 1/2 in.
Dot paper is from Dots & Strips Echo Park
Sentiment: "Heaven Sent" is from Market Street Stamp "Baby Basics"
pink ribbon
2 buttons
Stampin Up Pad Pink Passion
pop dots
 
 
Challenges:
 
Theme: Cute as a Button Craft It Up Linky Party

Hiding In My Craft Room #91
Theme: Freestyle (anything goes)

My Craft Spot #93
Theme: Tags

Really Reasonable Ribbons #69
Theme: Buttons & Bows
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Have a happy crafty day!
 


12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous card!!

L.B. said...

What a fun tag with this sketch.

Nana said...

What a fun and cute tag. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT

Nana said...

What I said earlier. Thanks for linking up with Cut It up & Link It Up

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥

Cut One Designs by Robin said...

What a cute Tag!!!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #3 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Gerda said...

What a super cute tag!!I love that little raddle!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Love this tag!
Anita
DCD DT Sister

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Houses Built of Cards said...

So sweet! What a great baby tag! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Your tag is perfect for a baby shower--so sweet! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week for the *tags* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

GiGi said...

Beautiful tag! The layered rattle is adorable! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Bonnie said...

Great tag! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.