Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Tuesday!! It's time for a another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
This weeks challenge is Tic-Tac- Toe. Just pick a row from the grid below and make something crafty!

Tic-Tac-Toe 



Guest Diva
Diana
from 
DL.ART

Sponsor

For my project today I used the bottom row ( flowers, embossing,ribbon). I'm working on my little sisters baby shower  invitations. So this grid fit perfectly with my project. I really love the way they are turning out. I think they are so adorable! 


Materials:
Cartridge used: Sugar And Spice
Bottle cut @ 8 in.
Embossing folder: Dots
Prima flowers
It's a Girl ribbon is from Hobby Lobby
Leopard print paper is from me & my Big ideas
Stampin' Up! Pink Passion ink
It's a Shower stamp is from Inkadinkado

I hope you like my baby shower invitations!

Thank you for stopping by

Have a happy crafty day!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute invitation!! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

Such cute invites. I love the animal print on the top. Very very cute.

DIANA L. said...

I just love your bottle how cute!great design I love all the elements you used.

DIANA L.
DL.ART
Guest designer DCD
here is a link to my post
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2013/02/guest-designer-for-die-cuttin-divas.html

Gerda said...

Your invitations are super adorable!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!
Have a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia