Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

It's time again for a fun challenge over at Die Cutting' Divas www.diecuttindivas.blogspot.com

The challenge for this weeks is to use a edge punch with ribbon on your project


For this challenge I made a gift tag. I can't share a picture with you all because I been having problems with my two computers. My laptop got a virus and my computer won't allow me to log into my blog. It says that my cookies are turn off and my hubby checked it and made some changes but it won't let me log in still. If anyone has any info that might help me please let me know. I'm posting my post from my tablet and I don't think I could post pictures from here.

Sorry for having a picture of my project but you could see it at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog www.diecuttindivas.blogspot.com


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments. Please don't forget to visit the rest of the DT and check out their amazing projects!


                                          Have a happy crafty day!

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

OMG, I hope you can get those issues straightened out on your computers! Unfortunately, I don't know enough to help you. You need to call in the help of some computer buddy! Your tag is beautiful, Vero.

L.B. said...

Saw your beautiful tag at DCD and had to come tell you it was super pretty

Iris said...

I saw your tag. It's so beautiful. And I love the little butterfly!
xx Iris
http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.nl/