Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge "Wedding Bells Are Ringing"

Hello crafty friends,


Happy Sunday!! Yay its time for another fun challenge over at Getting Cricky!.
The theme for this challenge is "Wedding Bells Are Ringing" So you could make any project for wedding/engagement/anniversary. I made a picture frame for my sister. She got married a year ago and they are getting the keys to their new home this Monday. So this picture frame will be a nice gift for them. I am really pleased with the way it came out. I hope you guys like it too. Also today is our firts day of Promo week. We will be sharing projects that are made by using the same cartridge all week and use all of Kristals stamp sets. I picked the Simply Charmed Cartridge. For todays project I used the It's Valentines! & I Heart you stamp set. I really love these stamp!

Here is my project





Materials:
unfinished frame from Michael's
paper from paper Pizazz
Mod Podge
Craft smart white Acrylic paint
Prima flowers
Pearls
Simply Charmed cart
hearts cut @ 1 1/3 in.
Bride & Groom cut @ 1 1/3 in.
Color Box warm violet
Encore metalic pink ink pad
Hot glue
Sentiments: " I'm going to love you" is from It's Valentines! stamp set and " Always & Forever" is from I Heart You stamp set from K.Andrew Art stamp sets





K Andrew Designs


K Andrew Designs

Im entering my project to:

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
Theme: Use purple and one other color.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Vero!! I love how you combined the stamp sentiments!! The pearls around the edge are so gorgeous and elegant!! What an awesome project :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DT - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

What a wonderful idea! And such a great take on this weeks challenge! Great job! Love your flowers!



Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt - Sister
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So pretty, your sister is going to love it!! I love how you stamped the sentiments!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Creative Diva said...

This is incredibly beautiful bestie.I definitely know your sister will love it.

Hugs,
Patty

Anita Braddock said...

Wow Beautiful love love the Frame. the flowes are Awesome and love the Bride and Groom your Layering and added Bling is Great. thanks for sharing.
Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. Sister
www.anita-0craft-corner.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

This is so cute. The colors are fabulous. I can't wait to see all you make this week. TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Simply ADORABLE! This is so cute. I love the little couple. They are sweet and the sentiment is so fitting. Awesome job!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

This is an adorable project!! Love the use of the stamps. Just beautiful!! :)
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky DT - sister

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful I love the pearls around the edge and the flowers and colors are perfect great idea
I am so glad you linked up to DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

The Craftin Mama said...

Love it!! The flowers give it that romantic touch!!

Ildi your DT sister

Aim said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! :) Those flowers are so pretty, and I love how you added the pearls to the edges!! Great take on the challenge and FABULOUS use of the stamps!! :)

Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com