Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop Winners!!

Hello my crafty friends,

First I would like to thank everyone that stop by over the weekend and left me all the sweet comments. I appreciate all of my old and new followers. This was my first Blog Hop and I really enjoyed it. Thank  Shawnee for allowing me to be part of this great hop. Now I would like to announce the winners!! Yay!!

Winners were picked by using Random.org.
Day 1
#16 Vicki said...
Such a cute idea!

Is anyone else having problems becoming a follower on Blogspot? Everytime I go to sign in it just has the word followers but nothing else. I have rebooted and it still is not working...
She won:
Day 2:
 

#10 smyiow said...

Great job on the layout
She won:
Congrats to you ladies and thank you for hoping along with us this weekend. I will be sending you ladies an email soon so that I could get your addy and mail out your candy. You  have one week to claim your candy.  Have a great week and keep checking back because I plan to have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers.
 
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/