Saturday, May 7, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge # 12

Hello crafty friends,

Happy National Scrapbook Day!! I hope everyone is having a great time with all this fun challenges. Im about to join my bestie Patty a.k.a Creative Diva at her house to do the challenges together. That should be fun!. We got together at my house in the a.m. to make some sweet treats for our mommies. We should be posting pic soon. I wanted to take the time to enter my card into the Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #12 Theme Graduation http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-12.html .
Here's my card I hope you like it. Im goin to be sending this card to my daughters dentis. She is graduating this June. She been so good and sweet to my daughters, so I think this card will be a nice thing for me to do for her. Hope you guys like it!.

12 comments:

Maquel said...

Great card! Nice job on the challenge! Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us this week!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute grad card. Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this card girl--sooooo cute and I just adore the way you put the brad on the top so the tassel can move! Super clever!

Adrian said...

So cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

girlia said...

Love it. Love the way the tassel can move. Very creative

Melissa said...

Very cute card, thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really cute, I love the pop of yellow! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

CraftyJAR said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at CTO!
Judy

DIANA L. said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Great card! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment...you were the winner of my blog candy. Please email your addy to yoliejustcreate at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at CTO.

GabyCreates.com said...

Feliz dia de Las Madres Vero! Great job on your card and thanks for the idea I need to create a couple