Saturday, February 12, 2011

"My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday" Challenge Entry

Hi everyone! Second day of my blog! I've been having fun traveling through the blogging world visiting other talented craft people! I'm amazed to see what they have designed! I particpated in two blog hops! The first was from Robyn @ My Pink Stamper. It was her Pinkalicious Blog Hop and the challenge is to create something crafty with the color black and any of your favorite colors. My daughter's birthday was last month so I did a Mickey and Minnie Clubhouse party! I did some centerpieces, goodie bags, and the invites. I realized that I didnt save one invite to play in my scrapbook, so I decided to make the exact one to place in my scrapbook. Here is the invite I did.
Receipe:
Disney's Mickey & Friends Cartridge: Mickey Head
Shapes Cartridge: Pink Circle
Pink Ribbon
I ran the paper through the printer to print the info.
 There is a black strip placed there to omit the address and phone #.
 The second blog hop I did today was the Love Blog Hop @ http://keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com/  . It was fun visiting everyone's blog and seeing what fantastic things they have made. Please check out these two blog hops! They have some awesome giveaways! Have a great day and happy crafting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to cute... found u through the hop. Following you now. When you have time stop by my blog and I would love to have you following me.

Hugs
Dusti
www.scrappinwithcricut.com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Adorable Minnie invitation. Pink and Disney make everything better. Thanks for sharing!

DIANA L. said...

Super Cute card can't go wrong with Mickey TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

Really cute invitation. I'm sure your daughter loved them. I know I love any thing that is Disney :) I am becoming a follower. I did a whole month of Disny layouts last month. If you get a chance stop by anc check them out.
Thanks for sharing,

Robin aka thecricutscrapper

Creative Diva said...

Love your invite amiga! I just loved everything you made for Eleny's party! She had so much fun! I even loved the head band! Maybe, we can add that to your blog too!

XOXO,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable invitation! Thanks for hopping this weekend and for your kind comment on my blog. Looking forward to seeing your future creations. Welcome to blogging...it's addicting!!
Angie
luvs2scrapbook75.blogspot.com

Roberta Guditis said...

So cute! I did something similar to this for my son's first birthday in December! I LOVE Disney!! Thanks for becoming a follower! :)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. i will try to stop by ur blogs and become a follower. As you can see im new to this so im trying to get use to it. Thanks to my BFF Patty a.k.a Creative Diva im now part of this and im getting addicted to it lol

Cathryn said...

Very nice, I am sure your daughter loved them!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com